Are you travelling with children and in need of a hassle free childcare solution? Aimed at families who want to make the most of the skiing and nightlife in the the French Alps and beyond, Merinannies will make sure your kids have as good a time as you do on your ski holiday!
Since 2003 Merinannies have provided first class childcare for skiing families. Merinannies have a large network of experienced, qualified, French and English speaking child care professionals throughout the French Alps.
With over 10 years of experience, they are able to tailor their service to the specific requirements of your family, whether it’s full time or part time care, during the day or in the evening.
Merinannies offer care for babies and children from four weeks to 14 years of age.
- Full time care, eight consecutive hours from 8.30am to 5pm or 9am to 5pm
- Part time from four consecutive hours minimum per day for five or six days (if you would like fewer days please ask)
- Evening babysitting after 7pm (minimum three hours), this can be booked in advance
Nanny to Child Ratios:
- One nanny for two children under the age of two years
- One nanny for three children over the age of three
- One nanny for four children over the age of four
Activities are planned to make sure everyone is having fun indoors and outdoors.
Prices and Booking
For all prices and booking information please visit Merinannies. To request to book fill out the forms on the website and Merinannies will get back to you to confirm availability.